Track Review: GBA Cheese Land

GBA Cheese Land is a track that has been remade in MK8, however it’s origins are from the GameBoy advance title, Mario Kart: Super Circuit. The track in the original game was super flat due to hardware limitations, however there were ramps in the track.

In my opinion, the original track was actually pretty bad, because the turns were super tight, the track was really flat, and there wasn’t many sights to look at other than a desert-esque background, some towers of cheese, and a few mice on the road as hazards. Other than that this tracks really boring, however things get changed for the better in the remake.

The original track was flat, as I have already mentioned. However, the track couldn’t be any more elevated in the remake, from hills, sideways turns, and a new anti-gravity section! The track has seen a graphical overhaul, and the track looks like cheese this time around rather than yellow dirt! The mice as obstacles have been removed, and the cheese towers are no longer really obstacles, however this is minor changes. The tracks absolutely stunning in HD, and with the improved model quality, improved textures, and overall improved sights, this track is by far at its prime in 8!

My ranking, of both versions respectively, are as follows:

Original: 6.5/10

Remake: 8/10

2 thoughts on “Track Review: GBA Cheese Land